Commercial Humidity Inter-Laboratory Comparison (ILC) Service
What is it?
Itís a commercially administered inter-laboratory comparison of RH and/or dew point generators.
Why should I do it?
In order to maintain accreditation, most laboratories are required to participate in ILCs to demonstrate their performance and accuracy against their peers.
We provide an easy way to accomplish this task without the hassle normally associated with voluntary committee-driven approaches.
How do we participate?
- Contact us to sign up for our service. We will then send you a NVLAP calibrated 973 chilled mirror hygrometer.
- After running your tests, return the instrument along with your data. We will process your data and include it in our database.
- You can then view your results graphically and numerically as compared to other participants. All results are available on our website and are identified only by ID number for company anonymity.
- Your specific data will be available to you on our password–protected website for a minimum of one year.
How much does it cost?
The cost to participate is US$1000.
- Use of our NVLAP calibrated 973 chilled mirror hygrometer for up to one week
- Processing of your data and entry into our database
- Password–protected capability to view your data on our website
- Ability to view your data as compared to other ILC participants
How will I get my results?
You will be provided with a username and password to access our database and view your data on our website. All data is viewable both graphically and numerically identified by laboratory ID.
What about shipping?
Shipping costs are dependent on your geographic location. We can use your shipping account number with any carrier you select.
How long do you keep the equipment?
Excluding shipping time, you may keep our 973 instrument for up to one week.
Can we remain anonymous?
Yes. All results are kept anonymous. You are identified only by an ID number to other participants.
Are the results confidential?
Yes. We keep all results associated with your laboratory identity confidential. Access to your data is password protected and viewable on our website.
How long is my data available?
Your data is available on our website for a minimum of one year.
Feel free to contact us to discuss any specific issues that you may have.